St. Mark's Nursery School
St. Mark's Nursery School is St. Mark's Church's parochial, non-profit preschool for children ages two through five years old, offering an individualized and developmentally appropriate curriculum with highly qualified teachers. The school offers a low teacher-student ratio in large classrooms and an inviting playground, located on the campus of St. Mark's Church in Rydal, Pennsylvania.
As a ministry of St. Mark's Church, the mission of the Nursery School is to reach our community with the good news of the love of God and to serve families by providing a secure and nurturing environment in which children are inspired to grow spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally, and physically; fully preparing them to be lifelong learners.
- Small class sizes
- Creative and dedicated staff
- Teacher and Aide in each classroom
- Developmentally appropriate program
- Children have fun through the learning process
- Graduates are well prepared to successfully move on to kindergarten
Theresa Profit, Director
Please click here for directions.